Saturday, January 30, 2010

Found


It wasn't that I sat around the house all day being board. I did all my mom things. I cleaned and then Amie would come right behind me and pull everything out. I cooked and Amie would throw food on the floor for the dog. We did arts and crafts and Amie would paint the table and herself. You see I'm a good mom, I just got lazy with myself. I forgot about me, so after looking at myself in the mirror one day thinking "Whoa! What the hell happened to that person??" I made a promise to myself to never forget me again, to never loose myself again. It was that day I found myself. Found my niche. I joined a Moms group, that I LOVE! So now I had activities to go to and yes, ADULTS to look forward to socializing with. Amie started to make friends and so did I. I had a reason to get dressed and brush my teeth. I started working out again and am now conscious of whether I'm eating cause I'm board or hungry. I have a plan. I do my plan. I'm happy. I'm no longer Lazy. Just tired ALL the TIME!


And it feels good!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter Amie (i think that was her name) is so cute

    ReplyDelete